On Wednesday, 17th of July, we will escape from the warm rooms of your German language school, into the fresh Berlin air. At about 3.15pm we will meet in the foyer (main hall) of your German school to drive together to Monbijou Park, with picnic blankets and homemade delicacies.
There we will sit down in the greenery, look at the Museums’ island or the Monbijou theatre or we can observe the people on the dancing stage right next to the river Spree.
What will you need to bring with you on the day?
- A picnic blanket
- Tupperware with prepared delicacies (specialities from your country are welcome)
- Plates, cups, cutlery – in an envoronmentally friendly reusable style, plastic if necessary (but we know how good plastic is for global future, don’t we?)
- Water or other drinks are available to purchase there and then
- Games? Badminton and other outdoor games
- The most important thing to bring: a particulary good mood
Let’s go all together to the jewel (Monbijou means «my jewel» in French :)). There we can chill and relax, eat and drink and you are more than welcome to try to speak in German to the people around there. We will practice beforehand! 🙂 And if we are in the mood to dance, we can go together to the dance stage.