In our preparation course we practice the content that is essential for the exam using familiar situations from work, school and leisure. We dive into linguistic situations that you often encounter when travelling in German-speaking regions. We practice how you can easily and comprehensively speak about your experiences, talk about events and how to describe your dreams, hopes and goals. We also train how to justify and explain your plans and views.
The skills that are essential for the exam are focused on:
1. communicative tasks (verbal interaction, listening comprehension, reading comprehension, writing)
2. linguistic areas of activity (in the private and public area, at work, in educational facilities)
3. knowledge of language patterns/ structures (vocabulary, grammar components, including pronunciation and spelling)
4. intention of speech (social contact, feeling and moods, opinions, notifications and information, call to action)
5. notions (general conceptual statements): describing properties, conditions, processes, possibility, necessity, conditions and requirements and the existence of persons and things